61 Jasset St, Nonantum Newton, MA, 02458
4 Beds | 2.5 Baths | 1717 Ft2 | 3460
Quintessential Boston Living from Days Gone Bye, this Precious 2 Family "In-Law Alternative" in Private Nonantum is NOT to be missed. With lush sprawling Stearns Park as your Front Lawn, this Large 4 Bedroom Potential, 1.5 bath, 2 level Main Unit & Adorable One Bed/One Bath 2nd Unit ,Gas Heat Income-Property is an Oasis. One Mile to Newtonville T, 2 Miles to Watertown Sq. Buses, directly near Shops, a Bakery, Restaurants,& Area Amenities. This is a Rare Find. Within the Nonantum Eruv, & Minutes to the Adam St. Shul the Property Boasts: Separate Utilities for Each Unit, Tons of Basement Storage w/ 2 Separate Washer/Dryer Hookups, an Adorable Fenced Back Yard w/Shed,4 Off Street Paved Parking Spaces, Hardwood Floors Throughout, & Its Own English Perennial Garden. The Property has Incredible Potential for an Investor, Developer, or Owner Occupant, Offering Significant Value & Opportunity through Cosmetic Updates & Potential Basic Living Area Optimization. Utilities & Bones Fully Updated.
- Elementary School:Lincoln-Elliott
- High School:Newton N. High
- Middle School:F.A. Day Middle
- Basement Features:Full,Partially Finished,Walk Out
- Garage Spaces:0
- Living Area:1717.00
- Roof Materials:Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Single Family Type:Detached
- Style:Other (See Remarks)
- Year Built:1920
- Directions:Walnut St,Right onto Watertown St(16),left onto Faxon, straight on Jasset St., House is on the left.
Energy and Mechanical
- Sewer:City/Town Sewer
- Water:City/Town Water
Exclusions and Disclosures
- Exclusions:The larger unit could be the size of a single family home.
- Listing Status:Temporarily Withdrawn
- Living Area Note:Full-Door Basement Access in Back.
- Lot Description:Fenced/Enclosed,Level,Scenic View(s)
- Status Alert?:No
- Exterior Features:Gutters,Fenced Yard
Lot and Land
- Lot Size:3460.00
- Parking Spaces:3
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
School and Community
Tax and Other Information
- Tax Year:2021